MY FAIR WEDDING
Season Casting Call!
WE tv’s hit series MY FAIR WEDDING is now seeking brides who are getting married in the LA area in April, May or June 2012 and need a little help making their dream weddings a reality.
This season, we’re looking for brides with UNIQUE wedding ideas — ideas so unique that the groom, family, friends or bridal party may not be completely convinced that it’s a good idea. If you are that bride (or that groom, family member or friend), then we want to hear from YOU! David Tutera can take any unique idea and turn it into the perfect wedding event for EVERYONE.
Contact producers TODAY!
Send an email to MFWcasting@pilgrimfilms.tv with the following information:
- YOUR NAME (and the name of the bride if you are not the bride)
- PHONE NUMBER
- WEDDING DATE AND LOCATION
- GUEST COUNT
- BRIEF EXPLANATION OF WHY THIS WEDDING NEEDS DAVID’S HELP
- CURRENT PHOTO OF YOURSELF (and a photo of the BRIDE/GROOM if you are not the bride or groom!)
Please also include a brief description and/or photos of any existing wedding plans (i.e., Dress, Venue, Decor, etc…) if you have them!
* Brides and grooms must be at least 21 years of age and citizens or legal residents of the United States.
Would you like to be on WEtv’s hit series “My Fair Wedding”?′′ Celebrity Wedding Planner, David Tutera, is waiting to make your wedding the dream you’ve always envisioned. We’re casting for new brides getting married
We’re looking for brides who have a theme that is different, creative, fun, interesting, maybe even a bit over the top. If you have a vision/ theme and you need David Tutera’s help, let us know!